GENERAL REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
RMA PROCESS DESCRIPTION (REPAIR OR WARRANTY RETURN PROCESS)
Steps (from the buyer's side):
- You can indicate your intention to return by filling in the RMA form here or by filling in the Excel spreadsheet below.
- We will check whether the product to be returned is under warranty or not, and we will report the result.
- If the product is under warranty, the original copy of the RMA documentation must be sent to our company at the customer's expense.
- If the product is not under warranty, our company will charge an inspection fee, the amount of which will be refunded to the customer. If the inspection is followed by an order, this amount will not be charged.
- If the buyer accepts our offer, he/she must return the product to us at his/her own expense, together with the original RMA documentation.
- We are not able to accept the product without documentation!
- If we are not the manufacturer of the product, so a warranty reshipment is required, we will provide the customer with the estimated time/costs by agreement.
- Once the repair is done, our company will report back to the customer and organise the return
- If the repair is not under warranty, the company will issue an invoice and send it to the customer. Delivery is paid by the buyer.